Before we Start.
By proceeding with this application you are confirming the following:
- Your business has been trading for a minimum of 3 years as per your Trade License
- Your Trade License is valid and reflects the activities for which your business provides
- Your business is in good financial order (we will request to view audited financials)
- Your business has completed 5 projects in the last 12 months to an exceptional standard
- AED3,000 ‘non-refundable’ fee to cover the cost of carrying out the Due Diligence checks
IT’S NOT AS EASY AS YOU THINKIf you don’t pass first time, Don’t Despair!
Historically less than 30% of contractors PASSED the Due Diligence checks 1st time around. If your company is not successful this time, you’ll be issued with a report on the areas for improvement and will be invited to reapply in 6 months time.
Checking your information and paperwork is only the first step, and it’s non chargeable. Assuming all paperwork is valid, within 48 working hours, one of our team members will be in touch to talk you through the next stages of the Due Diligence process. At this point you will be required to make a non-refundable payment of AED3,000.00.
PLEASE BE PATIENT
We take the Due Diligence very seriously. The whole process including site inspections can take up to 4 weeks to complete so please be patient and mindful of the time it takes to ‘verify’ and validate a contractor. We will keep you regularly updated as we progress through your Due Diligence.